Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 21-30 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tsp finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- One large head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 450°F, and spray a baking sheet with oil or cooking spray.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Whisk together the flour and milk in a bowl. Toss the cauliflower in the batter until thoroughly coated.
- Arrange the cauliflower on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking whisk all of the sauce ingredients together.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss in sauce. Return to oven for an additional 6-10 minutes, stirring half way through.