Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- One large bunch of asparagus
- Olive oil
- 2 Tsp MiaBella Traditional Balsamic
- 2 Tsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Sea salt and crushed black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse and trim ends of asparagus
- Toss asparagus in a light coat of olive oil, spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Lightly season with sea salt and crushed black pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, depending on stalk thickness. The asparagus should be tender with a slightly crispy head.
- While the asparagus is baking, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Cook for about 4 minutes or until lightly brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove butter from heat and add soy sauce and MiaBella Traditional Balsamic.
- Drizzle over baked asparagus to taste, tossing to evenly coat.