A chicken dish with a Mexican twist. Here’s an easy recipe that every day foodies and weekend warriors alike can enjoy. This easy recipe can be prepared anywhere by anyone having little to no prior cooking experience.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp MiaBella Traditional Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a 2 quart baking pan sprayed with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Combine salsa, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard in a bowl; pour over chicken. Bake for 30 minutes.